1. Whitechapel Bar. Plusses: Very nice gin drinks, Steampunk Decor, tasty food. Minuses: San Francisco Bar on a Friday night. Streets lined with homeless people and tense police (BLM protest at Civic Center.) Bonus Double Plus: People. Would do it again, not on a Friday night, not having to cross a protest.
2. "Ragtime", in Union City. Very topical, great music, wonderful company. Great characterization, excellent singing and dancing. Some nitpiks, but still totally worth it. Makes me want to do more theater.
3. German Spud Salad. 2.5 lb red, scrubbed diced and steamed. 2 oz bacon minced, cooked, with 1 1/2 fine dice onion cooked down in the grease, 1 Tbs yellow mustard seed, 1/2 tsp Coleman's mustard powder, 1 tsp celery seed, cooked down and pan deglazed with 1 cup apple cider vinegar, mixed hot. OMG, so good!
4. Planning adventures? Ok. Housesit a place with a hot tub. Travel to Seattle. Go hang with friends at Purg.
5. Presented budget for show.